Thursday, December 1, 2011

Missing photos...and mixed nuts...



Good morning,,,there were funny clouds out yesterday...a weather change around the corner, I think.


For those of you who stop by following a link or if you regularly visit the Eyrie and can't find pictures that go with a post it is because I inadvertently removed them from Google....some of the more technical aspects of having a blog cause me to misplace things or otherwise complicate matters.  I'm good now with the basics ;-)
I intend to re- post all photos but it will take awhile as I do only a couple per day and they are not as easy to find as I would like...thanks for understanding...any photos posted since Nov. 27 are  not effected.
The Christmas tree is going up today; it's the earliest I have ever put it up,  but I am in the mood.  I'll be back with more after the weekend as I have company to tend to.   Again, thanks for your continued support and comments on my blog....there's so much more to say!
BTW, I purchased the pink embroidered tablecloth in Ecuador.
Kathy

6 comments:

  1. look forward to seeing pictures of your tree and don't worry, google does take time to master!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear about your lost photos. I hope it will turn out gret. Blogger has backups if you had the shots on picasaweb. Once they gave me back an entire blog. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, I did the same thing a few months ago :-(
    It seems like I always have to make some sort of mistake like this before learning something new. I am not good technology-wise at all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting on my Texture Tuesday entry. Sorry I missed your entry. These things can be frustrating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blog. I happened upon it while reading various blogs! This photo really makes me think of the holidays season. I seems to be the only time of the year I use a nutcracker (and toast chestnuts)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to thank each of you for your comments as I am still behind in building the blog up to where it was a couple of weeks ago, but I will get there. And thanks, Val, for following. I will take a longer look at your blog..it looks fun.

    ReplyDelete

All comments, constructive and otherwise, are welcome and appreciated here. Thank you to those who show an interest in my quirky style of writing, photography, painting, and presenting a feeling or thought and for stopping by A Dwelling by the Sea..