Friday, March 9, 2012

Photo Art Friday...Combining photos...

Sharing today with Bonnie's..


Photo Art Friday
 




I am still thinking about the nice trip to meet two old friends in San Diego.  This will be 
reminder of that time for many years.  Embarrassingly I did find that one could overlay photos on picnik.com ...the process was right there in front of me all the time..I was doing things the hard way! 
 I had a little trouble figuring out the fade qualities because I am new at this.  There you see us on the ferry  
(Laura, Bonnie, and myself) from Coronado in the second layer used over the photo taken on the way
 back when it was getting dark..then I add the flower by photographer Nancy Claeys...you may see something else hidden.  Any suggestions? Anyway, now that the site will be closing soon, I'm sure I'll find another I like, 
maybe even better.  
         Today was full of sunshine - tomorrow holds rain and cold, our typical fickle March weather ;)

20 comments:

  1. This leads me to look for a long while for all the hidden images. Very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your combination of images. The ship's lights really stand out

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cool. One could spend a lot of time looking at it to find what's hidden there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vad spännande bild med mycket fina detaljer som det tar en stund att hitta.
    Mycket snyggt sammansatt med . Det visste jag inte att det går att göra så i Picnic. Jag tror Google skall öppna något liknande.Tack för din kommentar. Ha de gott i Helgen. Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. Love the lights of the ship and the lovely soft feel of the flower. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice combo of images, soft and full of memories. thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The other thing I think I see are white markings that look like birds? I really appreciate how those of you for whom this is new embrace it and produce something lovely. Thank you for sharing with Photo Art Friday kkkkaty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish they were, Bonnie. Please read my reply to Deborah..;)

      Delete
  8. It's so nice to meet you and thanks for the visit today and your sweet comments....

    I love the way you took favorite pictures and put them together to form a new one....I love digital collages..it's one of my latest addictions....

    We do have the "eagles nest" in common, uh?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific . . while many people have mentioned the ship with the lights, you didn't in your explanation . . . could this be the "hidden in plain sight" element? otherwise I'm at a loss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I thought it looked like a bridge for some, but it is the U.S.S. Midway in the harbor..also, no one mentioned the "I Love San Diego" text...I wish there was more..

      Delete
  10. Wonderful work! A great way to use the different images!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the light and the hidden photos. Very nice processing. Thanks so much for sharing with us. I remember heading out of San Diego on my one and only cruise! Visiting from PAF. Karen

    ReplyDelete

All comments, constructive and otherwise, are welcome and appreciated here. Thank you to those who show an interest in my quirky style of writing, photography, painting, and presenting a feeling or thought and for stopping by A Dwelling by the Sea..