Sunday, March 4, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday ..3/04/12

     
  Prompts this week at Ashley's site are routine, music, technology, show me your style, and mismatch..
          Scavenger Hunt Sunday                           


Routine...
These days I am especially conscious of care of my feet and these are some of the tools used to keep them healthy, plus at night it's good to hydrate them by applying lotion and wearing socks to bed.




                                                                                                                                                                 

Music...
Whenever my granddaughter is here she likes to play the piano.



                                                                                                                                                           
                                                         




Technology...
CDs and DVDs are soon going to be obsolete, no doubt.





Show me your style...
Antique pitcher, mirror, lace and pearls.



                         Mismatched paisley and striped scarves.







                                      



8 comments:

  1. "Show me your style" Ohh, so pretty! I love anything antique. Nice shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a piano :) how marvellous! loved to know a little more of your story and your routines. so happy you're doing this hunt. your creativity is inspiring :) have a great week sweet Kathy. xxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great set of photographs, very impressive! and I love knowing about your routine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interpretations all the way through - have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of fun with this one. Love the pitcher with pearls :-)! N

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful collection of photos. I just love the piano shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely do not use lotion on my feet enough! I always say I should, though. And I hope DVDs won't become obsolete! I sure do have a lot of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely set of photos, gorgeous piano!

    ReplyDelete

All comments, constructive and otherwise, are welcome and appreciated here. Thank you to those who show an interest in my quirky style of writing, photography, painting, and presenting a feeling or thought and for stopping by A Dwelling by the Sea..