Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Spring flowers and stained glass...



I found Tones on Tuesday -     
I've been busy...missing Macro Monday, Texture Tuesday, but maybe these will work for 
Wordless Wednesday  (that's out) or one of the other fun sites where everyone shows a sample of their photography.  Mine is still considered "beginning"  photography because one needs time at the computer to "play" and there hasn't been much of that leftover recently.   I found it interesting today , but not surprising, that the three stained glass butterflies that belonged to my mother match perfectly the colors displaying in my garden right now.  The lilac is slow this year but it certainly would fit in with the purples..and the orange geum and yellow coriopsis would fit right in here, too, but they are not blooming quite yet..then again I guess most any flower would find it's shade in them.


Here, you see bluebells, early snapdragons, bleeding heart, tulips, and pansies..and
the cornflower.  Also the very wonderful red amaryllis!
Enlarge for better view..















5 comments:

  1. omg sweet Kathy, your garden looks like paradise. thank you for sharing :) xxo

    Kuki b'day was very peaceful. thank you for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply Delightful. So full of wonderful color and those Stained Glass butterflies are divine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bluebell shot and I love these flowers and the stained glass, such great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What joyous color in these captures!!! My favorite is the bluebells, with its wonderful composition, color, and water/dew droplets. All around refreshing:)
    Happy weekend to you.

    ReplyDelete

All comments, constructive and otherwise, are welcome and appreciated here. Thank you to those who show an interest in my quirky style of writing, photography, painting, and presenting a feeling or thought and for stopping by A Dwelling by the Sea..