Saturday, June 9, 2012

Glitch in the computer....time for a break...

                                                                                                                                                                       Photo courtesy of Pinterest


Glitch ~

It has been frustrating....
for the past month or more I've been trying to put together a special post with 
a multi-layered photo to share on Bonnie's Pixel Dust Photo Art as well as at Kim Klassen's Cafe and 
her Texture Tuesdays, both offered each week.  You will find many original works and good ideas 
with textures on each site.  Whenever I post a piece of prose or poetry, I try to find a 
picture to go with the post and lately I've found I can make what I want by blending different photos, 
mine and others I've downloaded.   A very slow process for me, so it is time to retire this almost decade 
old computer, for I've wasted too much time waiting for it to cooperate, depending on the program.  
I intend to remove a lot of "stuff" from the hard drive first and buy a laptop for more convenience.  It will enable me to get back on track here as the blog has fallen back on its viewership...
understandably so...
.so for now, I will pause until the situation is resolved.  

I do hope you will 
stop back by here in a week or two when everything is up and running again.  This will 
also give me time to rest from wrestling with other personal matters that have been in the way.
Please check back later, when both the computer and  I will be as good as new....or maybe ought 
to use the word "refurbished"!!

Thanks for your patience ahead of time, 
followers all ~ 

Kathy (kkkkaty)






4 comments:

  1. Older computers can be very very frustrating - we've all been there! I hope you enjoy your break and I'll be stopping by to check out your new computer. happy week to you Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps refreshed in good ol' computer language. I do hope you and the new computer will join forces very soon. Nanc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good word, Nanc, refreshed and restored for more speed, space, and power!!

      Delete
  3. Computers our best friend and worst enemy! Hope you win the battle soon great photo!

    ReplyDelete

All comments, constructive and otherwise, are welcome and appreciated here. Thank you to those who show an interest in my quirky style of writing, photography, painting, and presenting a feeling or thought and for stopping by A Dwelling by the Sea..