Sunday, June 3, 2012

Jonathan Livingston Seagull .... with Bokeh...


  Linking with Photo Art Friday using a bit of Bonnie's bokeh technique...combining my one photo of   Haystack Rock in Oregon and 3 other photos...


“To fly as fast as thought, to anywhere that is,” he said,”you must begin by knowing that you have already arrived…”


 “I don’t mind being bone and feathers, Mum. I just want to know what I can do in the air and what I can’t, that’s all. I just want to know”








Did you know that the precursor to Jonathan is Attar's "conference of birds (Persian poet, 12th century)?



11 comments:

  1. Love the softness and depth you have given to this pretty composition. "... begin by knowing you have already arrived ..." the perfect thought with which to begin my day. Thanks for sharing with PAF Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bonnie; you continue to inspire me..

      Delete
  2. Lovely poems and piece of art :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image! I want to start doing more digital collage. I was reading your bio. I'll be 65 this August. I spent some time this year, too, singing that Beatles' song to myself. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew people our age would relate...thanks for stopping by ;)

      Delete
  4. I love your piece!Wonderful feeling in this, with the great words!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous piece. I love how you combined all the different elements to create this very artistic piece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool, this is a nice piece of art. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello again and thanks for your kind comment! I must say I am impressed with these photos, awesome! Love the quotes as well! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete

All comments, constructive and otherwise, are welcome and appreciated here. Thank you to those who show an interest in my quirky style of writing, photography, painting, and presenting a feeling or thought and for stopping by A Dwelling by the Sea..