Wednesday, July 4, 2012

'Natural'....Haiku Wednesday...

Our prompt this week for the Haiku Wednesday challenge is 'Natural'



No sugar or bread
eat only lean meats and fish
All natural foods


Avoid soy, dairy
Yoga each day for balance
Learn to meditate


Eco-awareness
Organic everything
mind and body care


Herbs and supplements
Hemp and bamboo products too
Spas and pilates


Naturopathics
Holistic acupuncture
Past lives therapy


Eat fruit for wellness
Enhance your immune system
Stave off all disease


Purified water
No artificial added
Recycle - live green

Health is our reward
Environmental stewards
when we choose to move


All the above cues
provide  lots of prevention
I have far to go...
                                                did I mention???



by klr






13 comments:

  1. An excellent and helpful series on haiku on the natural life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish it were that easy! i need more natural, less preservatives!
    inspiring aiku!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me guess..you're a vegetarian! :) I like your Herbs and supplements the most - probably because if feels more tangible, what with the bamboo and hemp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I'm not...and the hemp would be purely medicinal ;-)

      Delete
  4. Interesting post! Words and advise to live by! If only I could be that good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Rosemary; I just changed the last paragraph!

      Delete
  5. I used to do "organic everything," but the older I get, the less picky I become. However, I continue not to eat meat, fish or fowl of any kind. No worms or crickets either! :)

    The Natural Way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I still eat some meats, but I agree with the no grasshoppers or some other "delicacies"!

      Delete
  6. Excellent advice but so hard to live by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, Patti; I changed the last paragraph, btw ;)

      Delete
  7. I guess I'll just stay unnaturally unhealthy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's too hard... it would be lovely though!

    ReplyDelete

All comments, constructive and otherwise, are welcome and appreciated here. Thank you to those who show an interest in my quirky style of writing, photography, painting, and presenting a feeling or thought and for stopping by A Dwelling by the Sea..