Tuesday, July 10, 2012

"Vital" words & Nature's pink wild rose...





Today I am linking up with 2 different challenges .. first is             
kimklassendotcom
 and   kimklassencafe.com with a photo art postcard designed using one of her textures, deardreamer and a personal message.  The pink rose is from my yard,  is faded for the theme of her prompt, "Natural", for which there are so many options.  For Leo's    Haiku Heights          I wrote a haiku for the word "Vital" to describe the motivation behind the card...I hope I disconnected the word verification step as suggested ;-)


by klr

Circumstance arose
Vital as blood in my veins
Urge to convey thoughts


12 comments:

  1. Looks like we had the same idea for texture this week. I love yours. This was my first time doing this. I love that you wrote something on your postcard...very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful work... lovely image, so delicate and simple :)

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mytidbits/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the postcard you created. So beautiful.

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! It's fun to use the post card texture.
    Hi. Just tried "publish" and thought you might want to know that the word verification is still on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is truly lovely. I love the simplicity and softness. happy day to you! Hope the computer is working out very well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very well done, I truly love the editing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card and rose. Such nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. dear Kathy, you've became an artist indeed. I learn so much with you. thank you. and thank you for the poem you left me to think about. left me speechless with respect. have a blessed weekend. xxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely postcard. Very artful :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments, constructive and otherwise, are welcome and appreciated here. Thank you to those who show an interest in my quirky style of writing, photography, painting, and presenting a feeling or thought and for stopping by A Dwelling by the Sea..