Friday, November 30, 2012

Photo art.....a glance back..

Pixel Dust Photo Art
This is the last Photo Art Friday of the year and Bonnie has asked us to post our favorite or best digital art project this year.  Having concentrated more on writing this second half of the year, it is not hard for me to find the one I like best of the several I did.  It's such a fun process and I want to do more.  I am taking the liberty of posting earlier favorite photo makeovers for those who are newer followers and may not have seen them.. only one, however is seen on Bonnie's web-site, Pixel Dust Photo Art    which is so full of creative images for you to peruse now..  


                                                                              The top photo received the most views since I began the blog, therefore is the most favored..













                                                   


My take on a movie title  - The Pelican Brief -  is one of my favorites...

















This is the most bizarre as it formed a giant clam shell when I
played with the
scene of friends on a beach...


...three other favorites I did are the following:



Lastly I did these two with Bonnie's texture of last week..I used it on many pics and it is very versatile!  Alas I was late in finishing..


21 comments:

  1. I love the tall shot of the flowers but the Pelican Brief piece and the beautiful old Victoria house are wonderful too, as is the postcard. There...aren't I decisive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are each amazing and inspiring. lovely work. enJOY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all lovely! But I have to say that the one with the scene inside of the tray is very unique. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks..a found tray and a hued black and white glossy photo of Moulin Rouge..got the idea from a thrift shop...glad you like...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exquisite pictures, I like them all. Greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many gorgeous edits from which to choose!!! Love the happy accident of the clam shell - quite amazing! I also like how you applied the texture in the last two. Thank you for sharing your talents with Photo Art Friday, Kathy.

    btw - I sing that Beatles song (in your header) to my husband all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice..all of them! I was quite enamored with the clam shell forming out of the sea photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're all beautiful! Hard to pick a favourite, but I think I like the postcard and the stepladder best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the script overlay on those last couple...very cool...bonnie is great peeps too....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these pictures specially the last two ~ Will check out the links as well ~

    Happy Sunday ~

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful collection of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are all quite lovely. It looks like fun to make them. k.

    ReplyDelete

All comments, constructive and otherwise, are welcome and appreciated here. Thank you to those who show an interest in my quirky style of writing, photography, painting, and presenting a feeling or thought and for stopping by A Dwelling by the Sea..