Friday, September 23, 2011

First photo with Nikon COOLPIX S8100




Well, I don't know if I needed to go through all the rigmarole I did to get to this point of posting my first photo from my new camera or not - or if I will be able to find another method.  I hope that as I go along I will find easier ways to do things or shortcuts I don't know about yet.  This dried flower arrangement has been in my atrium for some time now and it has a fall color scheme to it so it is apropo as the first one up on my blog  (at the start of autumn) that I can truly say is an original photograph of mine. I tried to use the X-large size but it overlapped onto the side gadgets space. 
It's a start! 


2 comments:

  1. What fun to see you are up and running with the new camera! Are you happy with it so far? Nanc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's the best one I've owned. Exposure and color are much truer. I really wanted a Canon with all the bells & whistles, but that is for another day ;-)

    ReplyDelete

All comments, constructive and otherwise, are welcome and appreciated here. Thank you to those who show an interest in my quirky style of writing, photography, painting, and presenting a feeling or thought and for stopping by A Dwelling by the Sea..