Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sweet Pea exercise

                           Pencil sketch                         Posturizing                            Cross process
                                                                           by klr
This was completed over the weekend while I was sitting in my back yard, using just a sheet of paper instead of a canvas board.  It could be much better as the pastel oils would have adhered better and the colors would not be so 'blah'...at least I tried and am staying true to my vow to be creative at least a couple of times a week.  And I'm willing to show all the faults and what a beginner without training can do.  Ha!

P. S.  For those of you who missed it, the slideshow of the balloon ride is up and running...posted on July 12 for the adventure exercise. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments, constructive and otherwise, are welcome and appreciated here. Thank you to those who show an interest in my quirky style of writing, photography, painting, and presenting a feeling or thought and for stopping by A Dwelling by the Sea..