Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuan Nguyen Sculpture in San Diego...

 You can see more of Tuan Nguyen's art  and his biography here...


Linking to The Creative Exchange today...

Try as I might I have not been able to google and find the name of this artful statue, or the artist, near the Embarcadero in San Diego where I snapped the shot with my camera last week.  I did not write it down at the time.  But it has been fun to play with the effects on picnik.com until I reached the point in experimenting of having the "look" I was trying to achieve.  I used multiple fades and exposure adjustments but no texture so to speak yet...the original is below this one...










6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love it!
    Have a great day.
    Mette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sculpture.
    I like your first photo and post-processing.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't help with the name of the statue Kathy, but the work you did on this image is just wonderful!
    Beautiful color and softness, and such a great composition.

    Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at The Creative Exchange.

    Have a wonderful day!

    lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful sculpture... I am intrigued to know who or what it represents but I shall have to use my imagination for that.

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you made a piece of art. It is gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing sculpture! I love your editing too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

All comments, constructive and otherwise, are welcome and appreciated here. Thank you to those who show an interest in my quirky style of writing, photography, painting, and presenting a feeling or thought and for stopping by A Dwelling by the Sea..