Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Confidence.. Haiku...

Having missed the cut off time for last week's challenge at Sensational Haiku Wednesday, I still want to share it as I had finished it, but it is not being posted to Jenn's web-site.  Thank you for stopping by anyway, if you do ;-) and critiquing it if you like.            
                                                                            The Golden Valley

My world by design
Had I confidence back then  
would be otherwise

Had I the vision
To build bridges not burn them
taking the high road 

Shouldering a cross 
My manifest destiny
could have been altered 

Trading up from strife
Continuity in life
peace being the prize


by klr


1 comment:

All comments, constructive and otherwise, are welcome and appreciated here. Thank you to those who show an interest in my quirky style of writing, photography, painting, and presenting a feeling or thought and for stopping by A Dwelling by the Sea..