Saturday, September 1, 2012

Tiny dancer.....

A Rural Journal


I've been a bit preoccupied with writing lately, I decided  
to re-visit some 
photography blogs today.  I think this gorgeous Peace rose, which was in my Since I've been a bit preoccupied with writing lately, I decided 
neighbor's yard, was begging to be shared. One SOOC shot and another edited 
with a 'for fun' thought...

Have a wonderful first weekend in September whatever 
you might be doing or wherever you are and thanks for passing by ;-)    _ Kathy (kkkkaty)
            



8 comments:

  1. Love the SOOC shot. Really gorgeous rose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you have Paradise next door my friend :) love the sooc photo. great composition. have a blessed Sunday sweet Kathy. xxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lovely -- nice to see you at YSB this week Katy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! The Peace rose is a favorite of mine. I just now caught the "tiny dancer" in the edited version. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathy! It is so good to meet you and thanks for dropping by my blog this past week!
    I LOVE the Peace Rose...what beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Kathy! The rose is so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments, constructive and otherwise, are welcome and appreciated here. Thank you to those who show an interest in my quirky style of writing, photography, painting, and presenting a feeling or thought and for stopping by A Dwelling by the Sea..