Monday, October 1, 2012

October Morn...


Another gorgeous day in the Pacific Northwest...and I have not participated 
in awhile in Ashley Sisk's   Scavenger Hunt Sunday   from her blog      
 so thought I would contribute something and pay a visit.  The prompts for photos are 
yellow, getting ready, bright, teeny tiny and connections:
Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Yellow   (goldenrod)

Bright
                         Another 'teeny tiny' is this macro look at a fading crocasmia in a polarized shot 































Connections..
a textured combination of miscellaneous photos
put together to connote a friendly,
warm place for connections..the porch...
















                                        





7 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful set! I love the polarized image!! I also love the collage, beautifully put together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job putting these photos together. The sun shining through the tree is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of wonderful photos. I just love your editing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All wonderful - I especially like your connections one - very nostalgic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to see you in the hunt. Sorry to be so late commenting. A very nice selection. I think my favorites are Yellow and Bright.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pics Katy - kinda drawn to the first - it's lush!

    Anna :o]

    ReplyDelete

All comments, constructive and otherwise, are welcome and appreciated here. Thank you to those who show an interest in my quirky style of writing, photography, painting, and presenting a feeling or thought and for stopping by A Dwelling by the Sea..