Thursday, July 21, 2011

Picasso on cell phone..experiment..

Hands by Picasso




More beauty..... ..in the endeavor to select something about babies I also was going to use this print by Picasso that I framed with a silver-toned wood frame some 30 years ago.  Since my cell phone camera is the only one I can use right now, I used the 4 different special effect settings  ( sepia,  glow, fluorescent, and black and white)  and this is what they turned out like, as if you all didn't know already it how it was done.  I am technologically challenged! 

And here we are, almost at the end of our e-course.  It has really been a new and informative and fun experience for me and I've enjoyed meeting all of you talented people!!!

In the morning, oops...it is morning..we will get another exercise to do.  And, hopefully the drawing I did  for the friendship exercise, which I will post soon, is going to be better than the drawing I did of a baby...not an easy thing!  What was the name of Popeye and Olive Oil's little baby???  Well that's what it looked like.;-)   Oh, yes, Sweet Pea!

4 comments:

  1. there's nothing wrong with a Sweet Pea drawing :) can't wait to see what you did for friendship! I also used my cellphone before I got my camera. it's always there for us ;) nice collage, Kathy. please don't stop blogging at the end of RU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ana. Well I will keep blogging and see what happens..I am drifting away from facebook, but I still like to see friends' goings on. I might get a few followers...family and friends, but I like being in touch with my creative side, so I will add things from time to time.
    Really, the baby drawing was awful...I will try it again and see if I can improve on it a bit, but first I will post other things I've been trying to finish. I thought you were following me but I don't see your pretty little picture there...I might have caused some things to be deleted awhile back because I made mistakes in my settings and had to do some of them all over again.
    So we will be communicating after tomorrow, I'm sure, Ana ;-) Will you be taking more e-courses?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee, hee....love the example of "Olive". Kathy. Very creative idea! I really love the soft muted tones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Kathy! I know that we were supposed to have our gift sent out by the 10th but I had some issues with the place I used to print so your gift may be just a bit late :( I will be sending your gift ASAP! I really enjoy your blog and hope that you continue to share your creativity. Again, I apologize for the late gift.

    ReplyDelete

All comments, constructive and otherwise, are welcome and appreciated here. Thank you to those who show an interest in my quirky style of writing, photography, painting, and presenting a feeling or thought and for stopping by A Dwelling by the Sea..