Friday, July 22, 2011

Raining Teacups - Last exercise for Raining Umbrellas e-course on creativity - Whimsical







It has been a month of small artistic challenges that has benefited me a great deal.  With Vicki Dvorak of Simply Hue as our leader, and the rest of the gals in the class (13 in all) we met new people, shared our perspectives and interest in art and creating it for  the enjoyment for others as well as ourselves . 




Thank you so much, Vicki, for sparking in me a renewed spirit that is both refreshing and fulfilling, something I've missed for some time now.  I'll be checking back from time to time ;-(

4 comments:

  1. love it :) the faded pink hearts give it the whimsical touch. I'm going to miss the almost daily creativity boost of RU but I'm happy to finish the course with such lovely friends as yourself :) have a great weekend, Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way, Ana. This wallpaper of course is something I just ran across but thought was a cute idea to stretch the idea of Raining Umbrellas a bit further....the daily interaction will be missed. Hope you have a wonderful summer;0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, you are such a sweetheart....thanks so much for your kind words. It means so much to me to know that students felt encouraged, made friends, and grew creatively.

    Big hug! ~ Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. The teacups are so pretty and delicate. Love this!

    ReplyDelete

All comments, constructive and otherwise, are welcome and appreciated here. Thank you to those who show an interest in my quirky style of writing, photography, painting, and presenting a feeling or thought and for stopping by A Dwelling by the Sea..