Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Doctored dahlia...


As those of you who have been using picnik.com know,  they are closing shop in April.  Since the premium options are now free I've taken advantage of the opportunity... until I set up photoshop on
a new computer sometime in the not too distant future.



Maybe you remember this downward dog positioned dahlia from last summer..a SOOC shot that drew a lot of compliments.  












Now she has been antiqued and grained with writing and texture for a new look or two...amazing differences, so thought I would re-submit her to Lisa Gordon's Creative Exchange for one more go around. 

7 comments:

  1. Kathy, I did not know about Picnik. :-(
    I love what you did with this wonderful dahlia.
    It reminds me of a warm summer day!

    Thank you so very much for sharing with us at The Creative Exchange this week.

    Have a wonderful day!

    lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy...I am so upset about Picnik and am not sure exactly what I need to do. I really do need to reread the directions. I have loved using it...much more than the Blue Labs one. Your pictures today are lovely. I t is such treat getting to see work like yours. It is beautiful. genie

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! great editing! I remember this picture as one of your first shared here. you managed to create three different pieces of art. well done :) xxo

    ReplyDelete

All comments, constructive and otherwise, are welcome and appreciated here. Thank you to those who show an interest in my quirky style of writing, photography, painting, and presenting a feeling or thought and for stopping by A Dwelling by the Sea..