Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday...

    http://www.ashleysisk.com/search/label/Scavenger%20Hunt


Please check out the other great entries to this weekly posting of photographic art at Ashley Sisk's web site. Most have learned the details of using texture to alter or enhance their works.  When I am able to free up more disc space on my computer, I will be able to download tutorials on the subject, but for now, I'm afraid I am having to stick to the SOOC mode. Prompts are below...
                                
1.  Stacked up...


Just a few of the stacks of books I have scattered around the house that I have not finished or intend to read, purposely faded to a lavendered hue...


2.  Winter Wonderland....

Poor St. Francis gets the brunt of the weather where he stands in my garden bed...today he has a hat of snow and the birds he holds actually look a bit warmer because he is holding them...




3.  Sweet
Ordinary whole wheat toast with raspberry jam and butter...there is a lack of 'sweets' in this house right now...


4.  Hole...  a keyhole




      
Frozen...


This little man is in the music box I haul out every Christmas, so it's a recent picture...he is skating (not so swiftly) on an icy pond.                                  Scavenger Hunt Sunday

2 comments:

  1. Hole shot is really great, you don't see those keyholes very often anymore!

    ReplyDelete

All comments, constructive and otherwise, are welcome and appreciated here. Thank you to those who show an interest in my quirky style of writing, photography, painting, and presenting a feeling or thought and for stopping by A Dwelling by the Sea..