Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Haiku Wednesday...Brilliance...



There's Something About Mary
by klr


Ground, whetted, and buffed
 facets shine like diamonds
pouring from her soul

Her light radiates
from her nurturing big heart 
Thus her brilliance


God please take care of my foal


She cares for others
The benevolent are blessed
Thus, his genius

My daughter, Mary at Age 3 in 1973.  She now has a family with husband and two children of her own and is a nurse.




haiku-wednesday


I believe diamonds and brilliance are 3 syllable words ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely -- lifting up your foal as well! How sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done! I agree that diamond is 3 syllables :) By the way, I fixed your link - it was just to the main page of your blog, but it needs to be directly to your haiku post.

    ReplyDelete

All comments, constructive and otherwise, are welcome and appreciated here. Thank you to those who show an interest in my quirky style of writing, photography, painting, and presenting a feeling or thought and for stopping by A Dwelling by the Sea..