Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hello Beautiful!



dversepoets.com



             Hello Beautiful!

             Have I told you lately what I love about you ?  I love your catching smile,
             your electric aura, the map of your nervous system, muscular and lymphatic,
             skeletal, too. Your purple veins throb faster, ecstatically, when I am close to
             you;   I love your super energy.
           
             Not to mention your red hot saucy, steamy sensuality.  Lest I forget your 
             poise, your intellect and grace, fine morals,  your true blue heart.  But what 
             colors you most - is your vital and winning personality, your soul of glittery 
             gold.

             Forever yours





3 comments:

  1. I imagine you looking at the mirror, smiles ~ I love the positive energy coming from the true blue heart ~

    Thanks for gifting us with another lovely poem ~ Wishing you Happy Week ~

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha. cool love poem....loving all their systems...lol...the inside....its cool...and then characteristics...i would love to get a love poem that sees beyond the surface....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah - what an enticing love letter.. The color works so well in creating a positive image that you see in perfection of a loved one..

    ReplyDelete

All comments, constructive and otherwise, are welcome and appreciated here. Thank you to those who show an interest in my quirky style of writing, photography, painting, and presenting a feeling or thought and for stopping by A Dwelling by the Sea..